The ladle turntable is one of the important key equipment of the continuous casting machine. Once these key equipment fails, it may cause the entire production line to stop production, disrupt the normal production rhythm, and seriously affect the normal production and economic benefits of the enterprise. In the structure of the ladle turret, the ladle slewing bearing is the key component of the stable and efficient work of the ladle turret. In order to ensure the normal operation of the supporting bearings, the factory will require on-site workers to conduct high-density inspections. However, due to the harsh on-site environment, on-site inspections are difficult, which not only increases the labor intensity of the workers, but may also threaten their lives.
The fault diagnosis of ladle turret slewing bearing has the following technical difficulties:
1. The speed of the equipment is low, and the impact energy caused by bearing damage is very low; and the equipment is greatly interfered by external forces, and the noise can easily cover the bearing fault characteristics; therefore, the conventional bearing detection methods cannot effectively find the bearing damage characteristics, such as time domain analysis, frequency Domain analysis, envelope demodulation spectrum, etc.
2. The bearing is subjected to complex forces, and it bears axial force, radial force and overturning moment at the same time;
3. During the operation of the equipment, personnel are not allowed to enter due to the harsh on-site environment; and a single offline monitoring cannot effectively evaluate the mechanical state of the equipment, and the amount of data is insufficient to support the judgment of the mechanical state of the equipment;
4. It is not only necessary to judge whether the equipment is faulty, but also to predict the residual life of the bearing, guide the direction of maintenance and repair, give play to the value of the equipment, and gain time for the preparation of spare parts and spare parts;
5. In order to ensure the accuracy of vibration analysis, diagnostic personnel need to have a very high level of professionalism and rich field experience. Even if the above conditions are met, the accuracy of diagnostic analysis cannot be guaranteed.
At this stage, there is no effective detection method for the bearing, and after the hidden trouble of failure, the fault signal characteristics are not obvious, it is difficult to find the bearing failure, and there is a high probability of causing secondary damage to the equipment, resulting in increased maintenance costs, and additional costs for the enterprise economic burden.
Therefore, the condition monitoring and fault diagnosis of the ladle turret slewing bearing not only guarantees the normal production needs of metallurgical enterprises in the continuous casting process, but also promotes the reform of the equipment management system, and will surely bring huge benefits. Condition monitoring and fault diagnosis are needed to reduce maintenance workload and maintenance time.