Bucket wheel machine is an important production equipment that needs to be used during the transportation and loading and unloading of bulk cargo such as coal. The main purpose is to take materials from the storage yard. It is mainly composed of cantilever arm frame structure, mast structure, counterweight beam structure, cart structure, slewing mechanism, luffing mechanism, and walking mechanism. The slewing support is mainly used to support the upper structure of the bucket wheel reclaimer. The key component of bucket wheel reclaimer rotation work. In the internal structure of the bucket wheel reclaimer, the slewing bearing occupies a large part of the area. Because of its large volume and located at the upper and lower joints of the bucket wheel machine, the failure rate is high during the working process. Today, the editor will analyze the reasons for the failure of the bucket wheel slewing ring.
1. The main failure of bucket wheel reclaimer slewing bearing
Common failures of bucket wheel slewing ring can be summarized into two categories
1. The first category is caused by improper design, manufacturing and installation.
2. The other category is acquired problems caused by improper operation, use, and maintenance after production. The problems caused by acquired problems account for a larger proportion.
Bucket wheel slewing ring
2. The cause of the failure
1. In the manufacturing and processing of bucket wheel machines, in order to save processing and material costs, there is a problem that the main shaft is too thin, which causes the large shaft to easily break at the diameter of the driving wheel. In the processing of bucket teeth, manganese steel plates are used, which directly leads to the reduction of the service life of bucket teeth to one year.
2. If the installation is not in place, it will directly lead to the frequent tearing of the cantilever belt of the rotating mechanism, damage to the roller deflection of the walking device and other faults, which brings safety risks to the safe and stable operation of the equipment.
3. During the running-in period of the slewing ring, the lubrication status is poor, and frequent full-load work results in poor running-in of the raceway and rolling element pairs, which is manifested in the early excessive wear and fatigue pitting.
4. Fatigue type failure is a common failure of slewing bearing failure. When the rolling element and the raceway are under load and are in relative motion at the same time, under the action of this alternating load, the internal micro-cracks gradually expand to the surface and form flaking. Fatigue spalling will cause shocks during the operation of the slewing ring, aggravating vibration and noise.
5. The rolling elements are worn and broken, and the raceway is seriously deformed. Under the action of instantaneous large load, the raceway is locally deformed, which directly causes the wear, deformation and even rupture of the rolling elements, thereby causing the slewing ring to fail.
6. The slewing bearing fixing bolts are installed too loosely, and they vibrate and disappear in the budding state during operation.
The above is a simple analysis of the cause of the failure of the bucket wheel slewing ring. For bucket turbines, once the slewing ring fails, the entire equipment can only be stopped, which affects the entire reclaiming process of the yard and causes greater economic losses. Therefore, we must analyze the common failure causes of the bucket wheel slewing ring operation, and study effective countermeasures to reduce the sudden failure of the slewing ring causing the bucket wheel to stop abnormally.