In recent years, clean energy represented by wind power has developed rapidly in my country, which has played a positive role in relieving energy pressure and environmental pressure. Wind power generation equipment generally has a long working time and harsh operating environment, so the performance requirements of its own bearing are relatively high; slewing bearing is one of the main components of wind power generation equipment, and it is a large bearing with a special structure that can withstand comprehensive load capacity; So, how to install the wind turbine slewing bearing? What are the points and precautions? Next, the editor of Hengguan will introduce it to you.
1. Installation points of wind turbine slewing bearing
1. Do a good job of inspection before installation
Check the installation surface of the host, pay attention to the strength of the supporting surface, the connection surface should be machined, and the surface should be flat. If the required flatness cannot be achieved by machining, it can be filled with materials with greater strength, such as special plastics, according to relevant standards.
2. Pay attention to the load of the quenched soft zone of the bearing ring
The “S” mark on the end face of the ferrule is the quenched soft belt area of the wind turbine slewing bearing. When installing, pay attention to the position of the soft belt in the non-load area or the non-regular load area (the plug hole is always located at the soft belt).
3. Radial positioning and preload
The wind turbine slewing bearing should be radially positioned during installation, cross-tighten the installation bolts, and check the rotation; when tightening the bolts, ensure sufficient pre-tightening force, generally 70% of the upper yield limit of the bolt material; spring washers should not be used for installation bolts. Quenched and tempered flat washers should be used.
2. Precautions for the installation of wind turbine slewing bearings
1. The smoothness and precision of the bearing mounting surface should comply with relevant regulations.
2. After the slewing bearing is unpacked, each joint surface should be cleaned to remove metal chips, paint, rust inhibitor, etc.
3. Clean the mating part of the installation plane, and pay attention to check whether the seal is still in the correct position.
4. In order to avoid the deformation of the inner and outer rings of the bearing, it is strictly forbidden to weld the slewing bearing, otherwise it may be unusable.
5. The installation plane should be considered to have convex and concave shoulders or positioning blocks for radial positioning.
6. A little grease should be applied to the raceways and gears to make the installation easier; after installation, the seals must be compacted and flat to avoid grease leakage and grease leakage.
How to install the wind turbine slewing bearing? The above is the editor’s specific explanation for its installation points and precautions, I hope it will be helpful to your construction work. In order for the bearing to work with high energy efficiency for a long time, it is necessary to achieve accurate matching, up-to-standard installation, and timely maintenance. If you have any other questions or needs, please feel free to leave a message or contact us by phone!