Is it normal for the bearing to vibrate? In addition to some vibrations that may exist in normal operation, the shaking of the bearing during operation may require attention, which may reflect the possible problems of the bearing. Let’s learn about it with the editor of Hengguan.
- Is it normal for the bearing to feel shaking?
Bearing shaking needs to observe the amplitude of shaking. Slight shaking may be caused by the resonance between the bearing and the machine during the operation of the equipment. Shaking within the allowable range is normal, but the vibration frequency or speed is too large, or the bearing is installed opposite to the bearing. For machinery with high precision requirements, adjustment and maintenance are required.
The bearing vibration (acceleration) is divided into four grades: Z, Z1, Z2, and Z3; the bearing vibration (speed) is divided into four grades: V, V1, V2, and V3.
Z and V grades are suitable for the vibration inspection of deep groove ball bearings within the scope of the standard by bearing manufacturers; Z1 and V1 grades are suitable for the inspection of bearing products with general requirements for bearing vibration; Z2 and V2 grades are suitable for Y series motors and Other motor bearings with corresponding requirements; Z3 and V3 grades are suitable for higher precision requirements when there are strict requirements for vibration.
- Reasons for bearing shaking
- The mounting bolts are loose, causing shaking during work. In case of shaking when the slewing bearing is working, firstly check all the inner and outer ring mounting bolts immediately. Check for looseness and tighten as required.
- The rigidity of the steel structure supporting the slewing bearing is not enough, and elastic deformation occurs during loading, causing the slewing bearing to shake as a whole, increasing the strength of the steel structure supporting the slewing bearing by 14 times.
- Check whether the operation is overloaded. Overloading will also cause the slewing bearing to shake. Therefore, it is necessary to operate in strict accordance with the regulations.
- Long-term overload operation will lead to the crushing of the raceway and the clearance is too large. If such a situation occurs, please notify the after-sales service of the slewing bearing to make adjustments to ensure the normal use of the slewing bearing. In short, in order to ensure the normal use of the slewing bearing, if shaking occurs during use, it must be stopped in time for inspection to prevent long-term shaking from causing greater damage to the slewing bearing.
Three, bearing shaking solution
- Clean the bearing housing and replace with a new oil seal.
- Install a protective dust cover and improve the oil seal.
- Check the bearing box, adjust the support surface and adjust the gasket.
- Detect the shaft diameter, select the appropriate amount of fit, and re-lock the adapter sleeve.
- Replace the bearing housing with the hole diameter that meets the design requirements.
- Readjust the shims so that the shaft centers are coupled on the same straight line.
I believe that after reading the above content, you will know whether it is normal for the bearing to shake. The editor of Hengguan Bearing also introduces the reasons and solutions to the shaking. I hope it will help you. Of course, in addition to this, we Attention should be paid to the abnormal conditions encountered during the use of the bearing so as not to affect the normal use of the bearing.