Bearings are used in many mechanical equipment. Among them, slewing bearings are widely used. Let’s say slewing bearings. When in use, maintenance is an important thing to do. Then we need to repaBearings are used in many mechanical equipment. Among them, slewing bearings are widely used. Let’s say slewing bearings. When in use, maintenance is an important thing to do. Then we need to repair and maintain slewing bearings. What should I pay attention to?
Slewing bearing maintenance and repair matters:
(1) The mounting support of the slewing ring must have sufficient rigidity and the mounting surface must be flat. Before assembling the slewing ring, the bearing should undergo stress relief, and the slewing bearing and slewing ring should be repaired and maintained to reduce the deformation of the slewing bearing. The contact surface between the support and the slewing ring must be cleaned up during assembly.
(2) When using slewing bearing and slewing ring, attention should be paid to changes in noise and slewing resistance torque. If there is any abnormal phenomenon in the maintenance of slewing bearing and slewing ring, it should be disassembled and inspected.
(3) The slewing bearing must be hoisted or stored horizontally, and do not hoist or store vertically to avoid deformation.
(4) Before the bolts are tightened, the slewing bearing and the slewing support should be checked for meshing of the gear. The meshing condition should meet the requirements of gear accuracy: that is, the contact spots distributed on the tooth surface after the gear pair runs under slight braking The height of the teeth is not less than 25%, and the length of the teeth is not less than 30%.
(5) The slewing bearing and slewing ring tooth surface work 10 shifts should be cleaned of secondary debris and re-coated with grease.
(6) Slewing bearing and slewing ring In order to ensure the reliability of bolt work and avoid the lack of bolt pre-tightening force, the slewing bearing and slewing ring should be checked for the pre-tightening torque of the bolts after 100 hours and 500 hours of operation. . After that, check the preload torque every 1000 hours of work.
(7) The bolts and nuts connecting the slewing ring are all high-strength bolts and nuts; double nuts are used for fastening and preventing loosening.
(8) When tightening nuts for slewing bearings and slewing rings, lubricate the threads and nut surfaces of the bolts, and use a torque wrench to tighten them symmetrically and evenly in the circumferential direction. When tightening later, the pre-tightening torque on each bolt should be roughly uniform.
(9) 4 oil cups are evenly distributed on the upper surface of the ring gear of the slewing ring that is aligned with the raceway, thereby adding grease to the raceway. In general, the slewing ring should be lubricated every 50 hours. You must add enough oil each time until the grease leaks out from the seal.
Only with frequent maintenance, the possibility of slewing ring damage will be reduced, and we will be more at ease when using it.
ir and maintain slewing bearings. What should I pay attention to?